Report NEP-PPM-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014. "An average-based accounting approach to capital asset investments: The case of project finance," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 14109, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Torsten Ehlers, 2014. "Understanding the challenges for infrastructure finance," BIS Working Papers 454, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eoin Reeves & Donal Palcic & Darragh Flannery, 2013. "Are We There Yet? The Length of the Tendering Period under PPP in Ireland," Working Papers WP012013, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tiphaine Hervé & Fernando Zubillaga & Zeljko Jeftic & Jean-Baptiste Thebaud & Georgia Aifandopoulou, 2013. "The deployment of urban logistics solutions from research, development and pilot results. Lessons from the FREILOT Project," Post-Print halshs-00784075, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00752736 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- World Bank, 2014. "Moldova Health Transformation Project : Fiduciary Systems Assessment Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20052, The World Bank.
- Randall W. Jackson, 2013. "Integrated Modeling Frameworks," Working Papers Resource Document 2013-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.