Report NEP-PPM-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Russian policies in support of innovation: elusive quest for efficiency," MPRA Paper 56750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomenendal, Matthias & Lange, Hans Rüdiger, 2014. "Cluster-Entwicklung in einem dreistufigen Modell: Das Fallbeispiel des Berlin-Brandenburger Energietechnik-Clusters," Working Papers 79, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Paulo Moisés Costa & Nuno Bento & Vítor Marques, 2014. "Dealing with Technological Risk in a Regulatory Context: The Case of Smart Grids," GEMF Working Papers 2014-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Lisa Serir & Michel Grabisch & Frédéric Marcel, 2013. "Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an Organization," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00752736, HAL.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "Undercutting the future? European research spending in times of fiscal consolidation," Policy Contributions 829, Bruegel.
- Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo, 2014. "The Development of Research Assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth (for a while)"," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201416, University of Turin.
- Philippe Bertheau, 2014. "Innovation et intelligence collective," Post-Print hal-01009026, HAL.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2014. "Social Network Analysis Methodologies for the Evaluation of Cluster Development Programs," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Levitskiy, Stanislav & Frunze, Igor, 2014. "Planning Technique for Complex Economic Object’s Synergy at Mergers and Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 56709, University Library of Munich, Germany.