Report NEP-PPM-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koene, B.A.S. & Ansari, S.M., 2013. "Entrepreneurs, institutional entrepreneurship and institutional change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matthias Weitzel & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Determinants of Technology Transfer through CDM: the Case of China," Kiel Working Papers 1889, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mario Genco & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "Long term impact of a major infrastructure project: the port of Gioia Tauro," Working Papers 201305, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Armin Zeinali, 2014. "Cost-Effective Infrastructure Choices In Education: Location, Build Or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2013-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- C. Bellégo & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2014. "An Integrated Appraisal Of Irrigated Vegetable Production With Limited Land Holdings In Amhara Region, Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2013-15, JDI Executive Programs.
- Cadot, Olivier & Fernandes, Ana & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya & de Melo, Jaime, 2014. "Evaluating aid for trade : a survey of recent studies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6742, The World Bank.
- Michael Clemens, Gabriel Demombynes, 2013. "The New Transparency in Development Economics: Lessons from the Millennium Villages Controversy," Working Papers 342, Center for Global Development.