Report NEP-PPM-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madureira , Ana Mafalda, 2013. "Physical Planning in Entrepreneurial Urban Governance – Experiences from the Bo01 and Brunnshög Projects, Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Bakker, Gerben, 2013. "Money for nothing: how firms have financed R&D-projects since the Industrial Revolution," Economic History Working Papers 54518, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Inderst, Georg, 2013. "Private infrastructure finance and investment in Europe," EIB Working Papers 2013/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Salvatore Russo, 2013. "The swing of public-private partnership in the Italian hospitals. A comparative analysis of two case studies," Working Papers 21, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Michael Amior & Rowena Crawford & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "The UK's public finances in the long run: the IFS model," IFS Working Papers W13/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2013. "Managerial Economics of Cheap Talk," Working Papers 24, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.