Report NEP-PPM-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects," NBER Working Papers 19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Martos-Vila & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf & Jarrad Harford, 2013. "Financial vs. Strategic Buyers," NBER Working Papers 19378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Togo; Technical Assistance Report: Launch of the Project for Strengthening Public Financial Management," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Debt Contracts in Presence of Moral Hazard," MPRA Paper 49815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Florian Seliger & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Relative Importance of Human Resource Management Practices for a Firm's Innovation Performance," KOF Working papers 13-341, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Konstantin Kazenin, 2013. "North Caucasus in 2012: Results and Risks," Published Papers 146, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.