Report NEP-PPM-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pannell, David J., 2013. "Ranking Environmental Projects," Working Papers 156482, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2013. "Innovation and the Financial Guillotine," NBER Working Papers 19379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raballand, Gael & Rajaram, Anand, 2013. "Behavioral economics and public sector reform : an accidental experiment and lessons from Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6595, The World Bank.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The organizational and regional determinants of inter-regional collaborations â€“ Academic inventors as bridging agents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2013. "CCS – Failing to pass decision gates," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/7, University of Stavanger.
- Massimo Florio & Emanuela Sirtori, 2013. "The social cost of capital: recent estimates for the EU countries," Working Papers 201303, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- René Carraz, 2013. "Academic patenting and the scientific enterprise: Lessons from a Japanese university," Working Papers of BETA 2013-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Irina Starodubrovskaya, 2013. "North Caucasus in 2012: Results and Risks," Published Papers 156, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.