Report NEP-PPM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Elite Capture in Urban Development: Evidence from Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 145, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Thêmis Aragão & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Mega Sporting Events, Real Estate, and Urban Social Economics – The Case of Brazil 2014/2016," Working Papers 047, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ben Ammar, Semir & Eling, Martin, 2013. "Common Risk Factors of Infrastructure Firms," Working Papers on Finance 1307, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Matthew Ryan & FlÃ¡vio Menezes, 2013. "Default and Renegotiation in PPP Auctions," Discussion Papers Series 484, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gilles Certhoux & Alexandre Perrin, 2013. "Business Angels' practices in the screening stage: A study of knowledge transfer to the entrepreneur," Post-Print hal-00853184, HAL.
- Dominique Dufour & Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Syndication in private equity industry: comparing the strategies of independent and captive venture capitalists," Working Papers halshs-00853695, HAL.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2013.
"Реформа Ран: Экспертный Анализ: Часть I. Реформа Ран: Проект Минобрнауки
[Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: An Expert Analysis: Part I. Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: a project," MPRA Paper 49291, University Library of Munich, Germany.