Report NEP-PPM-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Marc Möller, 2013. "Decision–Making and Implementation in Teams," CEP Discussion Papers dp1208, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrei Barbos, 2013. "Project Screening with Tiered Evaluation," Working Papers 0913, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Leslie, Glaister, 2013. "Feeling for the Intangible: A Framework for Donor’s Monitoring and Evaluation of Capacity Development Interventions," IOB Working Papers 2013.05, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Rogério Edivaldo Freitas & Israel de Oliveira Andrade & Geovane de Oliveira Lopes, 2013. "Fundo Setorial de Biotecnologia: Uma Análise de Contexto, Operação e Resultados," Discussion Papers 1806, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- World Bank, 2012. "Feedback Matters : Designing Effective Grievance Redress Mechanisms for Bank-Financed Projects, Part 1. The Theory of Grievance Redress," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12524, The World Bank.
- Sanjay Agarwal & Warren A., III Van Wicklin, 2012. "How, When and Why to Use Demand-Side Governance Approaches in Projects," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13064, The World Bank.
- Kate Bridges, 2013. "Avoiding Tokenism in Demand for Good Governance Activities : Lessons from World Bank-financed Lending Projects in Zambia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13219, The World Bank.
- Sandra Schlossar & Dan Owen, 2012. "The Second Azerbaijan Rural Investment Project : Social Analysis for Better Project Design," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10040, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Report on Three Potential PPP Water Projects in the Ministry of Public Works - BPP SPAM," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12961, The World Bank.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2012. "The Assignment of Functions and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in the Philippines Twenty Years after Decentralization," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201205, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Sarah Ockman, 2012. "GO LITE! Increasing Scale and Impact by Combining Diagnostics and Training Lessons from the Ukraine Food Safety Project," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10423, The World Bank.
- Tom Cronin & Niels-Erik Clausen & Morten Nielsen & Erik Jørgensen, 2012. "Burgos Wind Farm Project : The Philippines Technical Desk Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12919, The World Bank.