Report NEP-PPM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Barber & Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell, 2011. "The Community Structure of R&D Cooperation in Europe. Evidence from a social networks perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p615, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin KickhÃ¶fer & Dominik Grether & Kai Nagel, 2011. "Public acceptance and economic evaluation of transport policies (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1022, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Edward Bergman, 2011. "Marshall's Dilemma: Intangible Assets and European Universities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p363, European Regional Science Association.
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:546 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:zbw:arqudp:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie Delaplace, 2011. "High-Speed Rail and local economic development A theoretical analysis based on service innovations theory," ERSA conference papers ersa10p169, European Regional Science Association.