Report NEP-PPM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael J. Barber & Manfred M. Fischer & Thomas Scherngell, 2011. "The Community Structure of R&D Cooperation in Europe. Evidence from a social networks perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p615, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin KickhÃ¶fer & Dominik Grether & Kai Nagel, 2011. "Public acceptance and economic evaluation of transport policies (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1022, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Edward Bergman, 2011. "Marshall's Dilemma: Intangible Assets and European Universities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p363, European Regional Science Association.
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Wit, J.W. & Viet Sang, L. & Van Chien, L. & Thu Hien, L. & Viet Hung, H. & Thi Anh Tuyet, D. & Ngoc Bau, D. & Hoa, Q. & Thi Thanh Tam, M., 2012. "Assessing decentralised policy implementation in Vietnam : The case of land recovery and resettlement in the Vung Ang Economic Zone," ISS Working Papers - General Series 546, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Mehrmann, Annika & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2012. "Asymmetric taxation of profits and losses and its influence on investment timing: Paradoxical effects of tax increases," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 134, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Marie Delaplace, 2011. "High-Speed Rail and local economic development A theoretical analysis based on service innovations theory," ERSA conference papers ersa10p169, European Regional Science Association.