Report NEP-PPM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Adelino Ribeiro & Paulo Jorge Pereira & Elísio Brandão, 2012. "Reaching an Optimal Mark-Up Bid through the Valuation of the Option to Sign the Contract by the Successful Bidder," CEF.UP Working Papers 1201, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Stephan Manning & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters & Arie Lewin, 2012. "Global Co-Evolution of Firm Boundaries: Process Commoditization, Capabilities Development, and Path Dependencies," Working Papers CEB 12-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CEPR Discussion Papers 8905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi & Qin, Yu, 2012. "Do Public Work Schemes Deter or Encourage Outmigration? Empirical Evidence from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shah, Anwar, 2012. "Grant financing of metropolitan areas : a review of principles and worldwide practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6002, The World Bank.
- Traeger, Christian P., 2012. "Why uncertainty matters - discounting under intertemporal risk aversion and ambiguity," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2w614303, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2012. "Team Incentives: Evidence from a Firm Level Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva, 2012. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," MPRA Paper 37524, University Library of Munich, Germany.