Report NEP-PPM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Boyer & M. Martin Boyer & René Garcia, 2011. "Alleviating Coordination Problems and Regulatory Constraints through Financial Risk Management," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-48, CIRANO.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & José García-Quevedo & Daniel Montolio, 2011. "The link between public support and private r&d effort: what is the optimal subsidy?," Working Papers 2011/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2011. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," GEE Papers 0038, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised May 2011.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore