Report NEP-PPM-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Employment Growth from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 10-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Diego Ubfal & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "The Impact of Funding on Research Collaboration: Evidence from Argentina," SPD Working Papers 1006, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Lambert, Caroline & Pezet, Eric, 2010. "The making of the management accountant. Becoming the producer of truthful knowledge," Les Cahiers de Recherche 932, HEC Paris.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto, 2010. "A decision support system for financial and social investment," Working Papers CEB 10-049, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.