Report NEP-PPM-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Florio & Davide Sartori, 2010. "Getting Incentives Right: do we need ex post CBA?," Working Papers 201001, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2010. "Setting Incentives for Collaboration Among Agricultural Scientists: Application of Principal-Agent Theory to Team Work," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pilar Beneito López & Amparo Sanchis Llopis & María Engracia Rochina Barrachina, 2009. "The role of learning in innovation: in-house versus externally contracted R&D experience," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- De Stobbeleir, K. & De Clippeleer, I. & Dewettinck, K., 2010. "From creativity to success: barriers and critical success factors in the creative process," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-08, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.