Report NEP-PPM-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Andergassen & L. Sereno, 2010. "The valuation of N-phased investment projects under jump-diffusion processes," Working Papers 697, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dreher, Axel & Klasen, Stephan & Vreeland, James Raymond & Werker, Eric, 2010. "The Costs of Favoritism: Is Politically-Driven Aid Less Effective?," IZA Discussion Papers 4820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rabinovich, Adriana & Catenazzi, Andrea, 2010. "Building Sustainable Historic Centres A Comparative Approach for Innovative Urban Projects," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre, 2010. "Skills and financial Incentives: matching funds providers and syndicates in venture capital investments," Working Papers halshs-00466552, HAL.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2010. "Exit routes in LBO projects," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-6, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.