Report NEP-PPM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nigel Wadeson, 2008. "Project Work Uncertainties and the Boundaries of the Firm," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-57, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Federico Dini & Roberto Zampino, 2008. "Bidding for Complex Projects: Evidence From the Acquisitions of IT Services," Working Papers 2008.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Free Riders, Holdouts, and Public Use: A Tale of Two Externalities," Working papers 2009-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "Real Option Games with R&D and Learning Spillovers," MPRA Paper 12686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaretha Breil & Silvio Giove & Paolo Rosato, 2008. "A Multicriteria Approach for the Evaluation of the Sustainability of Re-use of Historic Buildings in Venice," Working Papers 2008.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & Mäkinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.