Report NEP-PPM-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Tobias & Schwiebacher, Franz & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "The Effects of Experience on Selecting Innovation Projects: Better the Devil You Know," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "Project financing versus corporate financing under asymmetric information," Working Papers 0812, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bouckenooghe, D. & Devos, G. & Van den Broeck, H., 2008. "The change climate questionnaire: scale development," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2008. "Capital-Intensive Projects Induce More Effort Than Labor-Intensive Projects," Working Papers 080913, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "South-South Investment in Infrastructure: The Operation of Indian Firms in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hongyan Li & Joern Meissner, 2008. "Improving Quality in Business Process Outsourcing through Technology," Working Papers MRG/0009, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Apr 2009.