Report NEP-PPM-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Innovation on Demand: Can Public Procurement Drive Market Success of Innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2008. "Improved project time performance using activity sensitivity and network topology information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/526, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Perry Shapiro & Jonathan Pincus, 2008. "The L2H2 Auction: Efficiency and Equity in the Assemblage of Land for Public Use," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2008. "Modelling and measuring the effects of public subsidies on business R&D: theoretical and econometric issues," CERIS Working Paper 200803, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200808, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- M. Vanhoucke, 2008. "The effect of project schedule adherence and rework on the duration forecast accuracy of earned value metrics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/524, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.