Report NEP-PPM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radkevitch, U.L. & van Heck, H.W.G.M. & Koppius, O.R., 2008. "Coping with Costly Bid Evaluation in Online Reverse Auctions for IT Services," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-039-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raabe, Katharina, 2008. "Reforming the agricultural extension system in India: What do we know about what works where and why?," IFPRI discussion papers 775, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pablo Ibarraran & Miguel Sarzosa & Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares, 2008. "The Welfare Impacts of Local Investment Projects: Evidence from the Guatemala FIS," OVE Working Papers 0208, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pant, Dhruba & Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Basnet, Govinda, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: A case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," CAPRi working papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumagai, Satoru & Gokan, Toshitaka & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh, 2008. "The IDE geographical simulation model : predicting long-term effects of infrastructure development projects," IDE Discussion Papers 159, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).