Report NEP-PPM-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012871 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raabe, Katharina, 2008. "Reforming the agricultural extension system in India: What do we know about what works where and why?," IFPRI discussion papers 775, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pablo Ibarraran & Miguel Sarzosa & Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares, 2008. "The Welfare Impacts of Local Investment Projects: Evidence from the Guatemala FIS," OVE Working Papers 0208, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Pant, Dhruba & Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Basnet, Govinda, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: A case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," CAPRi working papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumagai, Satoru & Gokan, Toshitaka & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh, 2008. "The IDE geographical simulation model : predicting long-term effects of infrastructure development projects," IDE Discussion Papers 159, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).