Report NEP-PPM-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gemmel, P. & Vandaele, D. & Tambeur, W., 2007. "Hospital process orientation (HPO): The development of a measurement tool," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2007. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Stephan Smith & Jean-Marc Suret, 2007. "Risk, Timing and Overoptimism in Private Placements and Public Offerings," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-27, CIRANO.
- Bianca Potì & Emanuela Reale & Monica Di Fiore, 2007. "The role of R/D expenditure: a critical comparison of the two (R&S and CIS) sources of data," CERIS Working Paper 200707, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.