Report NEP-PPM-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2007. "Spin-offs and the Market for Ideas," NBER Working Papers 13198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Fuhr, 2007. "Contracts, Financing Arrangements, and Public Ownership – An Empirical Analysis of the US Airport Governance Model," Working Papers 2007-02, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Tommy Clausen, 2008. "Do subsidies have positive impacts on R&D and innovation activities at the firm level?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070615, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007. "Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommy Clausen, 2007. "Access (not) granted: What kinds of firms participate in technology programs?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070612, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.