Report NEP-PPM-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Cacho & Leslie Lipper, 2007. "Abatement and Transaction Costs of Carbon-Sink Projects Involving Smallholders," Working Papers 2007.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ian Jones & Michael Pollitt & David Bek, 2006. "Multinationals in their communities: A social capital approach to corporate citizenship projects," Working Papers wp337, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- CHUMA Hiroyuki & FUJIMURA Shuzo & KAWAGOE Toshiji & MATSUBAE Taisuke & OKUNO (FUJIWARA) Masahiro & TAKIZAWA Hirokazu & WATANABE Yasunori & YOKOYAMA Izumi, 2007. "Information Sharing in Joint Research and Development," Discussion papers 07019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2004. "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: An Inquiry into the Causes and Nature of Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 1391, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Stefano Brusoni & Francisco Veloso, 2007. "The Role of Virtual Design Tools on Knowledge Replication and Recombination: An Empirical Investigation," KITeS Working Papers 198, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2007.
- Péter Eso & Balázs Szentes, 2004. "The Price of Advice," Discussion Papers 1416, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anger, Niels, 2006. "Emission trading beyond Europe: linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-58, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- DAMBRIN, Claire & PEZET, Anne, 2007. "Text and artefacts for creating a "World of Investment Decision-Making" : an empirical study into investment procedures," Les Cahiers de Recherche 865, HEC Paris.