Report NEP-PPM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2007. "Principle of uncertain future and utility," MPRA Paper 1959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Mangolte, 2005. "Le "Chaudron Magique" Et "L'Invention Collective"," Post-Print hal-00129395, HAL.
- Ismihan, Mustafa & Ozkan, F Gulcin, 2007. "Public investment: a remedy or a curse? Examining the Role of Public Investment for Macroeconomic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Binelli & Alessandro Maffioli, 2006. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public Support to Private R&D: Evidence from Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1106, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2007. "A Model with Endogenous Programme Participation: Evaluating the Tax Credit in France," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Docherty & Harry Tse & Ross Forman & Jo McKenzie, 2006. "Reducing the Expectations Gap: Facilitating Improved Student Writing in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course," Working Paper Series 150, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Sonis, Michael, 2007. "A Life experiment of development Mountain tourism in Portugal observed from the point of view of theories of Complexity, Complication and Self-organization," MPRA Paper 1918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Participatory approach to comunity health: Sustainable strategy from India," MPRA Paper 1938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2007.