Report NEP-POL-2020-07-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melis Kartal & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2020. "Fake News, Voter Overconfidence, and the Quality of Democratic Choice," Discussion Papers 20-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Canen, Nathan & Kendall, Chad & Trebbi, Francesco, 2020. "Unbundling Polarization," CEPR Discussion Papers 14291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Iglhaut, Felix & Lemoli, Giacomo & Rubera, Gaia, 2020. "Terrorist Attacks, Cultural Incidents and the Vote for Radical Parties: Analyzing Text from Twitter," CEPR Discussion Papers 14455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felipe R. Durazzo & David Turchick, 2020. "Welfare-improving misreported polls," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2020_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2020. "Positive Spillovers from Negative Campaigning," CEPR Discussion Papers 14312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Furceri, Davide & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Quinn, Dennis, 2020. "Structural Reforms and Elections: Evidence from a World-Wide New Dataset," CEPR Discussion Papers 14371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hager, Anselm & Hensel, Lukas & Hermle, Johannes & Roth, Christopher, 2020. "Does Party Competition Affect Political Activism?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1278, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Matray, Adrien & Pinardon-Touati, Noémie, 2020. "Private Credit under Political Influence: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 14409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Proaño Acosta, Christian & Peña, Juan Carlos & Saalfeld, Thomas, 2020. "Inequality, macroeconomic performance and political polarization: A panel analysis of 20 advanced democracies," BERG Working Paper Series 157, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Guriev, Sergei & Papaioannou, Elias, 2020. "The Political Economy of Populism," CEPR Discussion Papers 14433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calderon, Alvaro & Fouka, Vasiliki & Tabellini, Marco, 2020. "Racial Diversity, Electoral Preferences, and the Supply of Policy: the Great Migration and Civil Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 14318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & John Joseph Wallis, 2020. "Economic Crisis, General Laws, and the Mid-Nineteenth-Century Transformation of American Political Economy," NBER Working Papers 27400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Eichengreen, Barry & Saka, Orkun, 2020. "The Political Scar of Epidemics," SocArXiv p25nh, Center for Open Science.