Report NEP-POL-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2019. "On the political economy of income taxation," MPRA Paper 92528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Yuan Gu & Steven Poelhekk, 2019. "Priority roads: The political economy of Africa's interior-to-coast roads," Discussion Papers 2019-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bernardo Moreno & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2019. "Conformity and truthful voting under different voting rules," ThE Papers 19/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2019. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," Working Papers 503, Center for Global Development.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Hassan F. Gholipour, 2019. "Growing up in the Iran-Iraq War and Preferences for Strong Defense," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201907, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Enrico Marvasi, 2019. "Protection for Sale with Price Interactions andIncomplete Pass-Through," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Woessmann, Ludger, 2019. "The Political Economy of Higher Education Finance: How Information and Design Affect Public Preferences for Tuition," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 145, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Ivo Bischoff & Eva Wolfschuetz, 2019. "Inter-municipal cooperation in administrative tasks– the role of population dynamics and elections," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201905, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Deng, Yuping & Wu, Yanrui & Xu, Helian, 2019. "Political connections and firm pollution behaviour : An empirical study," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Leandro de Magalhaes & Francesco Giovannoni, 2019. "War and the Rise of Parliaments," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 19/709, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Toke S. Aidt & Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2019. "Foreign influence and domestic policy," Discussion Papers 2019-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- François Durand & Antonin Macé & Matias Nunez, 2019. "Analysis of Approval Voting in Poisson Games," PSE Working Papers halshs-02049865, HAL.