Report NEP-POL-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niklas Potrafke & Felix Rösel, 2018. "A banana republic? The effects of inconsistencies in the counting of votes on voting behavior," ifo Working Paper Series 276, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aina Gallego & Thomas Kurer & Nikolas Schöll, 2018. "Not so Disruptive after All: How Workplace Digitalization Affects Political Preferences," Working Papers 1063, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Katherine Baicker & Amy Finkelstein, 2018. "The Impact of Medicaid Expansion on Voter Participation: Evidence from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Balestrino & Lisa Grazzini & Annalisa Luporini, 2018. "On the political economy of compulsory education," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_24.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Daeyoung Jeong & Semin Kim, 2018. "Stable Constitutions," Working papers 2018rwp-139, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Stephan Kyburz, 2018. "Cohesive Institutions and Political Violence," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 11, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Elisabeth Kempf & Margarita Tsoutsoura, 2018. "Partisan Professionals: Evidence from Credit Rating Analysts," NBER Working Papers 25292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirill Chmel & Nikita Savin & Michael X. Delli Carpini, 2018. "Making Politics Attractive: Political Satire And Exposure To Political Information In New Media Environment In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Esra Kose & Elira Kuka & Na'ama Shenhav, 2018. "Who Benefited from Women's Suffrage?," Departmental Working Papers 1809, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Egger, Hartmut & Fischer, Christian, 2018. "Increasing resistance to globalization: The role of trade in tasks," DICE Discussion Papers 305, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).