Report NEP-POL-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J Stephen Ferris & Stanley L. Winer, 2018. "Political Competitiveness and Fiscal Structure: A Time Series Analysis. Canada, 1870 - 2015," CESifo Working Paper Series 7220, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berg, Helene, 2018. "Politicians’ Payments in a Proportional Party System," Research Papers in Economics 2018:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz & Francesco Feri & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez, 2018. "Institutional flexibility, political alternation and middle-of-the-road policies," Working Papers 2018-07, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Michael Klien & Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2018. "Voter Turnout and Intergenerational Redistribution," Discussion Papers 18/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Matteo Gamalerio, 2018. "Not Welcome Anymore: The Effect of Electoral Incentives on the Reception of Refugees," CESifo Working Paper Series 7212, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Strategic Voting when Participation is Costly," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Paul Hufe & Andreas Peichl, 2018. "Beyond Equal Rights: Equality of Opportunity in Political Participation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colonnelli, E & Prem Mounu & Teso, E, 2018. "Patronage and Selection in Public Sector Organizations," Documentos de Trabajo 016723, Universidad del Rosario.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Riza Demirer & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Firm-Level Political Risk and Asymmetric Volatility," Working Papers 201861, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Philipp Harms & Claudi Landwehr, 2018. "Money is where the fun ends: material interests and individuals preference for direct democracy," Working Papers 1815, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Bharatee Bhusana, Ferris, J Stephen Dash & Stanley L. Winer, 2018. "Measuring Electoral Competitiveness: With Application to the Indian States," CESifo Working Paper Series 7216, CESifo Group Munich.