Report NEP-POL-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallego, J & Li, C & Wantchekon, L, 2018. "The Political Economy of Patrons, Brokers, and Voters," Documentos de Trabajo 016547, Universidad del Rosario.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2018. "The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 13097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Auerbach, 2018. "Office-Holding Premia and Representative Democracy," Discussion Papers 1802, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Forquesato, Pedro & Gozzi, Juan Carlos, 2017. "To the Victor Belongs the Spoils? Party Membership and Public Sector Employment in Brazil," Economic Research Papers 269088, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2018. "The Politics of Aging and Retirement: Evidence from Swiss Referenda," CESifo Working Paper Series 7165, CESifo.
- Catia Batista & Julia Seither & Pedro C. Vicente, 2018. "Migration, Political Institutions, and Social Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1813, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Thomas Choate & John A Weymark & Alan E. Wiseman, 2018. "Legislative Bargaining and Partisan Delegation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2018. "Voting on Multiple Issues: What to Put on the Ballot?," Working Papers tecipa-616, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Usher, Dan, 2017. "Utilitarianism, Voting and the Redistribution of Income," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274711, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nunnari, Salvatore, 2018. "The Economic Effects of Electoral Rules: Evidence from Unemployment Benefits," CEPR Discussion Papers 13081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eleonora Alabrese & Sascha Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy & Sascha O. Becker, 2018. "Who Voted for Brexit? Individual and Regional Data Combined," CESifo Working Paper Series 7193, CESifo.
- Penney, Jeffrey & Tolley, Erin & Goodyear-Grant, Elizabeth, 2016. "Race and Gender Affinities in Voting: Experimental Evidence," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274696, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Agranov, Marina & Cotton, Christopher & Tergiman, Chloe, 2016. "Persistence of Power: Repeated Multilateral Bargaining," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 274700, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- S.A.R, Tharanga, 2018. "The Impact of Politics in Policy Reforms," MPRA Paper 88747, University Library of Munich, Germany.