Report NEP-POL-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Feigenbaum & Alexander Hertel-Fernandez & Vanessa Williamson, 2018. "From the Bargaining Table to the Ballot Box: Political Effects of Right to Work Laws," NBER Working Papers 24259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Enke, 2018. "Moral Values and Voting," NBER Working Papers 24268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martina Burmann & Marcus Drometer & Romuald Méango, 2017. "The Political Economy of European Asylum Policies," ifo Working Paper Series 245, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far Left and the Far Right," ifo Working Paper Series 244, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Cooper, Zack & Kowalski, Amanda & Neff Powell, Eleanor & Wu, Jennifer, 2017. "Politics, hospital behaviour and health care spending," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86620, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Björn Kauder & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2018. "Behavioral determinants of proclaimed support for environment protection policies," ifo Working Paper Series 254, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, 2017. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2018. "Home Ownership and Political Participation: Longitudinal Evidence Suggests There is No Causal Relationship," Working Papers in Economics 18/02, University of Waikato.
- Bruno Deffains & Romain Espinosa & Christian Thöni, 2016. "Political self-serving bias and redistribution," Post-Print halshs-01634208, HAL.
- Niamh Hardiman & Saliha Metinsoy, 2017. "How do ideas shape national preferences? The Financial Transaction Tax in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/9205, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Paola Azar Dufrechou, 2018. "Electoral politics and the diffusion of primary schooling: evidence from Uruguay, 1914-1954," Working Papers wpdea1801, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Coban, Mustafa, 2017. "I'm fine with Immigrants, but ...: Attitudes, ethnic diversity, and redistribution preference," Discussion Paper Series 137, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Petr Huber & Josef Montag, 2018. "Homeownership, Political Participation, and Social Capital in Post- Communist Countries and Western Europe," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2018-74, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2018. "Do Voters Dislike Liberalizing Reforms? New Evidence Using Data on Satisfaction with Democracy," Working Paper Series 1197, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.