Report NEP-POL-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoire Girard, 2016. "Mandated political representation and crimes against the low castes," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Law, Politics and the Quality of Government in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jonathon M. Clegg, 2016. "Perception vs Reality: How does the British electorate evaluate economic performance of incumbent governments in the post war period?," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _143, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Gersbach, Hans & Muller, Philippe & Tejada, Oriol, 2016. "The Effects of Higher Re-election Hurdles and Costs of Policy Change on Political Polarization," CEPR Discussion Papers 11375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin M. Morrison & Marc Rockmore, 2016. "Fear and Political Participation: Evidence from Africa," HiCN Working Papers 226, Households in Conflict Network.
- Diwan, Ishac & Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Do Political Connections Reduce Job Creation? Evidence from Lebanon," Working Paper 414186, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Begg, Iain, 2016. "The EU budget and UK contribution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67030, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Danny García Callejas, 2015. "Voting for the environment: the importance of Democracy and education in Latin America," Revista de Economía del Caribe 014782, Universidad del Norte.
- Lei, Yu-Hsiang & Michaels, Guy, 2014. "Do giant oilfield discoveries fuel internal armed conflicts?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huber, Martin & Tyahlo, Svitlana, 2016. "How war affects political attitudes: evidence from eastern Ukraine," FSES Working Papers 472, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.