Report NEP-POL-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Rochlitz, 2016. "Political Loyalty Vs Economic Performance: Evidence from Machine Politics in Russia’S Regions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2016. "Democracy and redistribution," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bernauer, Thomas & Nguyen, Quynh, 2015. "Environmental Concerns and Individual Trade Policy Preferences in Developing Countries," Papers 837, World Trade Institute.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The Political Economy of Energy Innovation," Working Papers 2016.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Saito, Yuta, 2016. "Dynamic Bargaining over Redistribution with Endogenous Distribution of Political Power," MPRA Paper 71130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Bazzi & Matthew Gudgeon, "undated". "Local Government Proliferation, Diversity, and Conflict," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-271, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel & Asirvatham, Jebaraj, 2016. "Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, "undated". "The Political Economy of Embodied Technologies," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235258, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Toman Barsbai & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321962, HAL.
- Andrea Gallice & Edoardo Grillo, 2016. "Economic and Social-Class Voting in a Model of Redistribution with Social Concerns," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 448, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2018.
- Traverso, Silvio, 2015. "The political connotation of international trade and globalisation: a common misunderstanding," EconStor Preprints 140881, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Felix Roth, 2015. "Political Economy of EMU. Rebuilding Systemic Trust in the Euro Area in Times of Crisis," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 016, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Luca, Bettarelli & Giovanna, Iannantuoni & Elena, Manzoni & Francesca, Rossi, 2016. "Voters' preferences and electoral systems: The EuroVotePlus experiment in Italy," Working Papers 338, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 19 May 2016.