Report NEP-POL-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hughes, Niall, 2015. "Voting In Legislative Elections Under Plurality Rule," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 03, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Sriya Iyer & Anand Shrivastava, 2015. "Religious Riots and Electoral Politics in India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1536, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Saxena, Stuti, 2015. "Why did I prefer to vote for my political party?," MPRA Paper 68216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gani Aldashev & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2015. "Invalid Ballots and Electoral Competition," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul Maarek & Michael T. Dorsch, 2015. "Rent seeking, revolutionary threat and coups in non-democracies," THEMA Working Papers 2015-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Massimo Bordignon & Veronica Grembi & Santino Piazza, 2015. "Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy," Working papers 36, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Hans Gersbach, 2015. "History-bound Reelections," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/225, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Michela Braga & Francesco Scervini, 2015. "The performance of politicians. The effect of gender quotas," Working papers 35, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Antoine CAZALS & Pierre MANDON, 2015. "Political Budget Cycles: Manipulation of Leaders or Bias from Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 201533, CERDI.
- Terence Wood, 2015. "Aiding Women Candidates in Solomon Islands: Suggestions for Development Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201541, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Federico Revelli, 2015. "The electoral migration cycle," Working papers 37, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Gani Aldashev & Jean-Marie Baland, 2015. "Awareness and AIDS :A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-35, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicolas Sahuguet & Paola Conconi & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Electoral Incentives, Term Limits and the Sustainability of Peace," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-33, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuranno, Michele & Biswas, Rongili, 2015. "Internal migration and public policy," POLIS Working Papers 183, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Kelley Lee & Rebecca Zappelli & Elliot M. Goldner & Nguyen Cong Vu & Kitty K. Corbett & Jill Murphy, 2015. "The Political Economy of Mental Health in Vietnam: Key Lessons for Countries in Transition," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201522, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shawn Chen, 2015. "Shifts of Distortion and Corruption over Local Political Cycles in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Rizzica & Marco Tonello, 2015. "Exposure to media and corruption perceptions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1043, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.