Report NEP-POL-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Funke, Manuel & Schularick, Moritz & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Going to Extremes: Politics after Financial Crises, 1870-2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 10884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Kalyan Chatterjee & Jaideep Roy, 2015. "Manufacturing extremism: political consequences of profit-seeking media," Discussion Papers 15-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Rojas Rivera, Angela Milena & Molina Guerra, Carlos A., 2015. "A Comparative Analysis of Political Competition and Local Provision of Public Goods: Brazil, Colombia and Mexico(1991-2010)," MPRA Paper 67383, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2015.
- Giacomo Ponzetto & Amedeo Piolatto & Federico Boffa, 2015. "Should Different People Have Different Governments?," 2015 Meeting Papers 1015, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nordin, Mattias, 2015. "Local Television, Citizen Knowledge and Political Accountability: Evidence from the U.S. Senate," Working Paper Series 2015:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Matejka, Filip & Tabellini, Guido, 2015. "Electoral Competition with Rationally Inattentive Voters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10888, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2015. "The Subversive Nature of Inequality: Subjective Inequality Perceptions and Attitudes to Social Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 9406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Naoki Watanabe, 2015. "Meaningful Learning in Weighted Voting Games: An Experiment," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Javier Rodríguez Weber, 2015. "The Political Economy of the Top 1% in an Age of Turbulence: Chile 1913-1973," Documentos de trabajo 41, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.