Report NEP-POL-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romain Lachat & Jean-François Laslier & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: An Application to the 2011 Regional Government Election in Zurich," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168743, HAL.
- Simone Schüller, 2015. "The 9/11 conservative shift," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-07, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Duha T. Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2015. "Mobile Politicians: Opportunistic Career Moves and Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 21438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damien Bol & André Blais & Jean-François Laslier & Antonin Macé, 2015. "Electoral System and Number of Candidates: Candidate Entry under Plurality and Majority Runoff," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168722, HAL.
- Raymond P. Guiteras & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2015. "Does Development Aid Undermine Political Accountability? Leader and Constituent Responses to a Large-Scale Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2015. "Partisan Conflict," 2015 Meeting Papers 471, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Heuristic voting under the Alternative Vote: the efficiency of “sour grapes" behavior," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168670, HAL.
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2015. "Competence versus Honesty: What Do Voters Care About?," Working Papers halshs-01180812, HAL.
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2015. "Majority Measures," Working Papers hal-01137173, HAL.
- Francesco Forte & Mihai Mutascu, 2015. "State fragility and fiscal decentralization in EU ex-communist countries in a public choice approach," Working Papers halshs-01101558, HAL.