Report NEP-POL-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2014. "Elections and de facto Expenditure Decentralization in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-28, CIRANO.
- Maggie E. C. Jones & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Michael Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," CREATES Research Papers 2014-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maryia Akulava, 2014. "Macroeconomic Performance, Individual Characteristics and Preference for Democracy," BEROC Working Paper Series 25, Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center (BEROC).
- John V. Duca & Jason L. Saving, 2014. "Income inequality and political polarization: time series evidence over nine decades," Working Papers 1408, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:epa:cepawp:2014-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore