Report NEP-POL-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aoki, Reiko & Uwasu, Michinori & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 2013. "Preferences of Voters and Young People for Political Parties, Policies, Demeny Voting System, and the Ministry of the Future: Preliminary Results of Survey of Voters and Young People Held Two Days Bef," CIS Discussion paper series 593, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kawamura, Koichi, 2013. "Presidentialism and political parties in Indonesia : why are all parties not presidentialized?," IDE Discussion Papers 409, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arne Robert Weiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "Does being elected increase subjective entitlements? Evidence from the laboratory," TWI Research Paper Series 82, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A. V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai, 2013. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 13/2, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Terao, Tadayoshi, 2013. "Political economy of low sulfurization and air pollution control policy in Japan : SOx emission reduction by fuel conversion," IDE Discussion Papers 407, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).