Report NEP-POL-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antony Millner & H�l�ne Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2013. "Political competition, learning and the consequences of heterogeneous beliefs for long-run public projects," GRI Working Papers 104, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2013. "Who's Favored by Evaluative Voting? An Experiment Conducted During the 2012 French Presidential Election," Working Papers hal-00803024, HAL.
- Yuko Mori, 2013. "More Political Parties, More Redistribution? Empirical Evidence from State Governments in India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-286, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Robin Burgess & Matthew Hansen & Benjamin Olken & Peter Potapov & Stefanie Sieber, 2012. "The Political Economy of Deforestation in the Tropics," GRI Working Papers 79, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kashcheeva, Mila, 2013. "Political limits on the world oil trade : firm-level evidence from US firms," IDE Discussion Papers 401, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yuko Mori, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Elections and Voting Behavior in India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-282, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2013. "Economics versus Politics: Pitfalls of Policy Advice," NBER Working Papers 18921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon, 2013. "The Dynamics of Lobbying under Uncertainty: On Political Liberalization in Arab Countries," Working Papers halshs-00801961, HAL.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012. "Domestic politics and the formation of international environmental agreements," GRI Working Papers 87, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Baptiste Françon & Michaël Zemmour, 2013. "What shapes the generosity of short- and long-term benefits? A political economy approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13027, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Maty Konte, 2013. "Why Are Women Less Democratic Than Men? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers halshs-00802838, HAL.
- Kazuya Kikuchi, 2013. "On the Realizability of Social Preferences in Three-Party Parliamentary," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-290, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.