Report NEP-POL-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aron Kiss, 2011. "Divisive Politics and Accountability," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1115, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2008. "Keynesian hospitals? Public employment and political pressure," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586792, HAL.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2011. "Voting rules as statistical estimators," MPRA Paper 30292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Cervellati & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization, Violent Social Conflicts, and Growth," Economics Working Paper Series 1114, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tiago Freire & Vernon Henderson & Ari Kuncoro, 2011. "Volunteerism after the tsunami: democratization and aid," Working Papers 2011-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- René Van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2011. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: An Axiomatization," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587726, HAL.
- Geys, Benny & Osterloh, Steffen, 2011. "Politicians' opinions on rivals in the competition for firms: An empirical analysis of reference points near a border," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.