Report NEP-POL-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nunez Matias, 2010. "Sincere Scoring Rules," THEMA Working Papers 2010-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Andreas P. Kyriacoua & Oriol Roca-Sagalésb, 2010. "Fiscal and Political Decentralization and Government Quality," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1005, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Lena Calahorrano, 2010. "Aging and Immigration Policy in a Representative Democracy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201018, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ignacio Lago-Peñas & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2010. "Decentralization and Nationalization of Party Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1006, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Tiberiu Dragu & Jonathan Rodden, 2010. "Representation and regional redistribution in federations," Working Papers 2010/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cohen, Joseph N & Linton, April, 2010. "The historical relationship between inflation and political rebellion, and what it might teach us about neoliberalism," MPRA Paper 22522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore