Report NEP-POL-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee J. Alston & Andrés A. Gallo, 2009. "Electoral Fraud, the Rise of Peron and Demise of Checks and Balances in Argentina," NBER Working Papers 15209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Javed Younas, 2011. "Poverty, political freedom, and the roots of terrorism in developing countries: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 2009-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas, 2009. "Predicting Elections from Biographical Information about Candidates," MPRA Paper 16461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Idrees Khawaja & Sajawal Khan, 2009. "Reforming Institutions: Where to Begin?," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:50, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Giardina, Emilio & Cavalieri, Marina & Guccio, Calogero & Mazza, Isidoro, 2009. "Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 16437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joana Narotomi & Rodrigo Soares & Juliano J. Assunção, 2009. "Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage within Brazil," Textos para discussão 561, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2009. "The dynamics of inequality in a newly settled, pre-industrial society: The case of the Cape Colony," Working Papers 17/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00392515_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore