Report NEP-POL-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 7257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos Demetriades & Geoffrey R D Underhill, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation and Political Variables: a response to Abiad and Mody," WEF Working Papers 0039, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Edward Miguel & Daniel Ortega & Francisco Rodriguez, 2009. "The Price of Political Opposition: Evidence from Venezuela's Maisanta," NBER Working Papers 14923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2009. "Gender Interactions Within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," CEPR Discussion Papers 7272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver: Employment Guarantee in India," Working Papers id:1895, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Rodden, 2009. "Federalism and Inter-Regional Redistribution," Working Papers 2009/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aidt, T.S., 2009. "Corruption, Institutions and Economic Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0918, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.