Report NEP-POL-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Blonigen, 2008. "New Evidence on the Formation of Trade Policy Preferences," NBER Working Papers 14627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does Party Fractionalization convey Preferences for Redistribution in Parliamentary Democracies ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00348878, HAL.
- František Turnovec, 2009. "Fairness and Squareness: Fair Decision Making Rules in the EU Council?," Working Papers IES 2009/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2009.
- John William Hatfield & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2008. "A Political Economy Theory of Partial Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 14628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2008. "Political Marketing: A Conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 12547, University Library of Munich, Germany.