Report NEP-POL-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milanovic, Branko & Hoff, Karla & Horowitz, Shale, 2008. "Political Alternation as a Restraint on Investing in Influence: Evidence from the Post-Communist Transition," MPRA Paper 11829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2008. "Voting experiments: Bandwagon voting or false-consensus effect?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200825, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0809-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gottschalg, Oliver, 2008. "Business and politics: how political beliefs influence volume and performance of leveraged buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 893, HEC Paris.
- Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2008. "Social choice on complex objects: A geometric approach," LEM Papers Series 2008/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2008. "Intertwined Federalism: Accountability Problems under Partial Decentralization," Cahiers de recherche 08-22, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Gabriele Deana & Andrea Gamba, 2008. "Democracy, openness and jumps in growth," KITeS Working Papers 221, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
- James B. Davies & Stanley L. Winer, 2008. "Closing the 49th Parallel: An Unexplored Episode in Canadian Economic and Political History," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20083, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Assis, Rodrigo M. de & Laurini, Márcio P., 2008. "Funções de Cópula na Precificação de Opções," Insper Working Papers wpe_150, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.