Report NEP-POL-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Panova, 2008. "Campaign Promises and Political Factions," Cahiers de recherche 0801, CIRPEE.
- Alex Matheson & Boris Weber & Nick Manning & Emmanuelle Arnould, 2007. "Study on the Political Involvement in Senior Staffing and on the Delineation of Responsibilities Between Ministers and Senior Civil Servants," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 6, OECD Publishing.
- Arthur Foch, 2008. "The governance of the World Bank : analysis and implications of the decisional power of the G10," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2008. "Public Investment and Growth: The Role of Corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 98, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- EHLERS, Lars & BARBERÀ, Salvador, 2007. "Free Triples, Large Indifference Classes and the Majority Rule," Cahiers de recherche 2007-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Roel Nahuis, 2008. "The politics of displacements. Towards a framework for democratic evaluation," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-09, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.