Report NEP-POL-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 6333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egil Matsen & Øystein Thøgersen, 2007. "Habit formation, strategic extremism and debt policy," Working Paper Series 9007, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2007. "Is There an Incumbency Advantage or a Cost of Ruling in Proportional Election Systems?," Working Paper Series 2007:28, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Dorothea Kübler & Ernst Maug & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2007. "Why Votes Have a Value," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marie-Anne Valfort, 2007. "Containing ethnic conflicts through ethical voting? Evidence from Ethiopia," HiCN Working Papers 35, Households in Conflict Network.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2007. "Public and private environmental spending. A political economy approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Erlingsson, Gissur Ó., 2008. "Explaining Party Emergence in Swedish Local Politics 1973–2002," Ratio Working Papers 115, The Ratio Institute.
- Lucian A. Bebchuk & Zvika Neeman, 2007. "Investor Protection and Interest Group Politics," NBER Working Papers 13702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Imam & Davina F. Jacobs, 2007. "Effect of Corruption on Tax Revenues in the Middle East," IMF Working Papers 07/270, .
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Mathieu MARTIN, 2007. "A comparison between the methods of apportionment using power indices: the case of the U.S. presidential election," THEMA Working Papers 2007-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Moser, Christoph, 2007. "The Impact of Political Risk on Sovereign Bond Spreads - Evidence from Latin America," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.