Report NEP-POL-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2007. "The Growth Effect of Democracy: Is It Heterogenous and How Can It Be Estimated?," NBER Working Papers 13150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amihai Glazer, 2007. "Strategies of the Political Opposition," Working Papers 060718, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Kanbur, Ravi, 2007. "Community and Class Antagonism," CEPR Discussion Papers 6330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gleditsch, Nils Petter & Christiansen, Lene Siljeholm & Hegre, Havard, 2007. "Democratic Jihad ? Military intervention and democracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4242, The World Bank.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Overprotected Politicians," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- R. Bosman & P. Maier & V. Sadiraj & F. van Winden, 2002. "Let Me Vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-18, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2013.