Report NEP-POL-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2007. "Party Formation and Racism," CEPR Discussion Papers 6281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Attanasi, Luca Corazzini, Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Voting as a Lottery," ISLA Working Papers 28, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Benno Torgler, 2007. "Trust in International Organizations: An Empirical Investigation Focusing on the United Nations," Working Papers 2007.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Voting, Lobbying, and the Decentralization Theorem," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 798, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Veneta Andonova & Luis Díaz-Serrano, 2006. "Political institutions and the development of telecomunications," Working Papers CREAP2006-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali, 2007. "Measuring Power in Weighted Majority Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12809, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2007. "Corruption and Socioeconomics Determinants:Empirical Evidence of Twenty Nine Countries," MPRA Paper 2874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Signe Krogstrup & Sébastien Wälti, 2007. "Women and Budget Deficits," IHEID Working Papers 13-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2007.
- Schmitz, Patrick W. & Tröger, Thomas, 2006. "Garbled Elections," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 195, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lukas M. Weber, 2006. "Special Interest Groups and the Australia-United States Free Trade Agreement," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Sanya R. & Roy, Sonali, 2007. "On the Coleman Indices of Voting Power," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12810, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Veronica Ronchi, 2007. "Populism and Neopopulism in Latin America: Clientelism, Trade Union Organisation and Electoral Support in Mexico and Argentina in the ‘90s," Working Papers 2007.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jie He & Paul MAKDISSI & Quentin WODON, 2007. "Corruption, Inequality, and Environmental Regulation," Cahiers de recherche 07-13, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:131dixit is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation," Working Papers 2007-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sergei Guriev & Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Inter-Regional Trade and Lobbying," Working Papers w0100, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).