Report NEP-POL-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Understanding Political Corruption in Low Income Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siedler, Thomas, 2007. "Schooling and citizenship: evidence from compulsory schooling reforms," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Irina Yakadina & Michael Kumhof, 2007. "Politically Optimal Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 07/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard Laurens & Martin Sommer & Marco Arnone & Jean-FranÃ§ois Segalotto, 2007. "Central Bank Autonomy; Lessons From Global Trends," IMF Working Papers 07/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Le Borgne & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2007. "Dynamic Incentives and the Optimal Delegation of Political Power," IMF Working Papers 07/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2007. "Endogenous Coalition Formation in Contests," ESE Discussion Papers 158, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ramon-Ballester, Francisco & Wezel, Torsten, 2007. "International financial linkages of Latin American banks: the effects of political risk and deposit dollarisation," Working Paper Series 0744, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore