Report NEP-POL-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toke A. Aidt & Facundo Albornoz, 2007. "An Economic Theory of Political Institutions: Foreign Intervention and Overseas Investments," Discussion Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lydia Mechtenberg, 2007. "Ideology Without Ideologists," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Daron Agemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 54, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ashish Chaturvedi & Amihai Glazer, 2007. "Competitive Proposals to Special Interests," Working Papers 060716, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Brou & Michele Ruta, 2007. "Rent Seeking, Market Structure and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/03, European University Institute.
- Laussel, Didier & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2007. "Should We Really Expect More from Our Friends?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alcalde-Unzu Jorge & Vorsatz Marc, 2007. "Size Approval Voting," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kondo, Norio, 2007. "Election Studies in India," IDE Discussion Papers 98, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gonzalez-Eiras, Martin & Niepelt, Dirk, 2007. "The Future of Social Security," CEPR Discussion Papers 6245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Christian Bjornskov & Axel Dreher, 2007. "On Gender Inequality and Life Satisfaction: Does Discrimination Matter?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142479_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Maria Mayda, 2006. "Why are people more pro-trade than pro-migration?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0611, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Luigi Bonaventura & Andrea Consoli & Matteo Richiardi & Salvo Spagano, 2006. "Politics and the Labor Market: The Role of Frictions," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 53, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Carolyn L. Evans & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "Are antidumping duties for sale? case-level evidence on the Grossman-Helpman protection for sale model," International Finance Discussion Papers 888, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Card & Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2005. "Understanding attitudes to immigration: The migration and minority module of the first European Social Survey," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0503, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00142482_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li Gan & Lixin Colin Xu & Yang Yao, 2007. "Local elections and consumption insurance : evidence from Chinese villages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4205, The World Bank.