Report NEP-POL-2007-01-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher W. Crowe, 2006. "Goal-Independent Central Banks; Why Politicians Decide to Delegate," IMF Working Papers 06/256, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Mehdi Zaidi, 2006. "Rethinking the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche, 2006. "Elements of Optimal Monetary Policy Committee Design," IMF Working Papers 06/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio A Paiva & Rodrigo Moita, 2006. "Political Price Cycles in Regulated Industries; Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 06/260, International Monetary Fund.
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie F. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2006. "Ethnic Persistence, Assimilation and Risk Proclivity," IZA Discussion Papers 2537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2006. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 2529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).