Report NEP-POL-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2006. "The Political Economy of Warfare," NBER Working Papers 12738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 2006. "Democracy, Rationality and Morality," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Coalition Formation in Political Games," Working Papers w0090, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bergh, Andreas & Erlingsson, Gissur, 2006. "Resilience through Restructuring: Swedish Policy-Making Style and the Consensus on Liberalizations 1980–2000," Ratio Working Papers 110, The Ratio Institute.
- Paul R. Gregory & Philipp J.H. Schr oder & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Dictators, Repression and the Median Citizen: An “Eliminations Model” of Stalin’s Terror (Data from the NKVD Archives)," Working Papers w0091, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118973_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claus Offe & Ulrich K. Preuss, 2006. "The Problem of Legitimacy in the European Polity. Is Democratization the Answer?," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0028, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Siedler, Thomas, 2006. "Family and politics: does parental unemployment cause right-wing extremism?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-51, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Stephane Straub, 2006. "The Emergence of Institutions," ESE Discussion Papers 148, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Antje Wiener, 2006. "Constructivist Approaches in International Relations Theory: Puzzles and Promises," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0025, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2006. "What Do Trade Negotiators Negotiate About? Empirical Evidence from the World Trade Organization," NBER Working Papers 12727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Muller, 2006. "How does leadership support the activity of communities of practice ?," Working Papers of BETA 2006-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Guillaume R. Fréchette, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis of the Time-Varying Determinants of Corruption," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-28, CIRANO.